Connection without limits. Radius provides seamless network services to transport business critical information from offshore assets to customer locations worldwide.
Offshore field connections
Radius provides long-term service contracts for connection to the Poseidon submarine cable system, and has the team of experts necessary to plan and engineer network connections to the offshore platforms. The benefits of our field connection service include:
- High bandwidth telecom network services without the large capital investment associated with building a network
- Long term service contracts, with upgrade opportunities as bandwidth needs grow
- Fully managed marine maintenance and 24x7 network operations
Onward connections worldwide
Radius offers end-to-end telecom service that extends beyond the Poseidon network landings in Cyprus. Working with our global carrier partners, Radius provides a full suite of services that can connect customers throughout the region with their key shore bases worldwide. Radius manages the end to end circuit delivery, monitoring and management to provide a one-stop-shop approach to telecom services for our customers.
Metocean services are needed from the earliest stages of field planning throughout the life of the field. Radius provides a growing list of metocean services, including near permanent metocean sensoring for wind, wave, current and other oceanographic data points to:
- Establish environmental baselines for regulatory and permitting needs
- Provide realtime metocean data for engineering, exploration and operations functions
- Compare past and current data for spill response planning and implementation
- Deliver life of field monitoring to facilitate lifecycle operations and management